3/21/11

0 Once Upon the Other Chair

I've shown this blog to all of five people now, my mom being one of the five, and here's an update she provided me about the other free chair from the auction (the one I told you was sitting in storage somewhere).  Well, it seems that the other free chair has found its way (in all of its beat up, minor-repair-needing glory) into the display windows of a lovely framing gallery where a family friend works, and it has found a new life, not as an item for sale, but as a wonderful prop for recently-framed paintings. The next time I have a chance to swing by the shop, I'll try to remember to take a picture. But for now, I'll just celebrate the serendipity that goes along with finding new uses for old stuff.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...