3/24/11

3 Twice Upon the Other Chair

So I really do intend for this blog to be about more than two old chairs.


But I wanted to add a couple of photos of the other chair at his new home, the framing gallery. His leather seat has been oiled, and he really does seem happy here (at least if you ask me).





Also, rumor has it that the other chair recently sat for an artist (with a men's white dress shirt draped on him). Apparently, an artist snapped a photo of the scene, went home, painted the photo, and then returned to the gallery to have the painting framed. The finished product may or may not be hanging in the gallery owner's kitchen. 


So I guess the real question is this: if a cat has nine lives, then how many lives does an old chair have?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great update! I was wondering what happened to the other chair . . .

Anonymous said...

so what stuff are you moving around next?

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking about your chairs. don't you know they have some terrific stories to tell.just think about all the fancy dinners, homework, school projects, hmmmmmmmm - i used to stand on a tall telephone nook chair while my mother took up or let down hems on my dresses. wonder where that chair is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...