4/15/11

1 Beautiful Charleston

It's easy to take something for granted when you see it every single day. Taking my camera with me on my walk the other night reminded me just how much I take the beauty of Charleston for granted. 


If it's been a while since you've appreciated the beauty of where you live, I highly recommend taking a stroll with your camera. It just might open your eyes to things you otherwise miss.















Do you see the colorful dancing Buddhas in the window? Adorable. This is the window of Lime Blue, an art gallery and shop on Queen Street. I have stopped in before and spoken to the owner; he makes and sells the most whimsical ceramic birds, Buddhas, flowers, and other charming oddities.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are lovely. Charleston looks like it is all dressed up for spring, but it always looks visitor and friend ready. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...