4/24/11

3 Hoppy Easter


Sorry about the cheesy-greeting-card title of this post, but I absolutely couldn't resist when I saw these precious Boyd's bunnies that my even more precious nieces and nephews are receiving for Easter, thanks to a generous family friend (the same one who works at the framing gallery). They have the cutest names, the bunnies that is, like Janet and Sherlock. (Don't worry, my nieces and nephews have cute names too.) I think the bear in bunny's clothing is Sherlock. 




Oh, and in case the bunnies are just too much fun, the children are also receiving electric toothbrushes. Isn't that sort of like receiving a box of raisins on Halloween? Just kidding, mom. I know they'll love 'em. 




Happy Easter, everyone. If you were not lucky enough to wake up to a basket full of bunnies, then I hope you are at least lucky enough to spend today with people who are precious to you.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the bunnies. The bear in hare's clothing is adorable. I think I recognize Elizabeth, Anne, Kathryn and Farnsworth, Jr. These little Boyds bears are indeed special and quite collectible - and my goodness I love a great collection. I know your nieces and nephews will give them a wonderful new home. What a special family friend to share her bunnies. Happy Easter Nan and Zelda, and special family friend. Toothbrushes for Easter, now that's one for the record books. kiup

Anonymous said...

Oh what funny bunnies. I love them. And, yet again, another great example of moving stuff around. I think I am beginning to get the whole moving stuff - stuff. I like it. Who knew you could recycle bunny love. :)

* said...

Ready for a new post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...