4/14/11

1 Round Two

I told you they were coming back for round two. Like the sign says, you just have to "believe." 




















Or maybe they just got wind of the fact that I've been working on some understudies in my kitchen. 














Also, I ate a delicious (but particularly seedy) Florida orange during lunch yesterday, and I found some sprouting directions online so I thought I'd give it a shot. An orange tree would be fun, right? 
I think I'm going to have to "believe" extra hard with this one.
And in case you're wondering, my kitchen window is doubling quite nicely as a miniature greenhouse. But wouldn't a real greenhouse be such fun?


Finally, Zelda (and I) would like to thank you for all of the well-wishing barks. Although she's walking a bit like a peg-legged pirate since her knee is all out of whack, she's hanging in there and trying to take advantage of some well-earned rest.  



My oh my, how I love this precious baby-dog. I can hardly remember what my life was like before she entered the picture. I guess that's just how it's supposed to be though.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your baby-dog too. She is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...