4/17/11

0 Willard Farms

It's a beautiful day in South Carolina so I think we are heading to Willard Farms this afternoon to pick some fresh strawberries. I'll be sure to take my camera so I can share some pictures with you later. 


By the way, what exactly does one wear to go strawberry picking? And should I be worried about snakes? Can you tell that I haven't done this since I was a kid? It's sad how much of an office dweller I am these days, but I'm sure Google can answer my slightly ridiculous questions. 


Oh, and the website says that beets, cabbage, leafy greens, and onions are usually available in April so I'll have to pick up some of those too. Then I think I'll get together with my adorable Irish friend, Donal Skehan, (Good Mood Food: Simple Healthy Homecooking) and see whether I can come up with something delicious.

I'm pretty excited if you can't tell. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...