5/8/11

0 Mother's Day Makeovers

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all the mothers out there get to spend special time with their babies today (whether those babies are two-legged or four-legged)!


We decided that some Mother's Day makeovers were in order around here.


Before:


And after:


What do you think? She really seems to be enjoying her new summer 'do, but it might take me a while to get used to the change. (One person has already asked me whether she's a chihuahua. Um, nothing against the chihuahuas out there, but my baby-dog is no chihuahua.)

Anyway, because I'm not usually one to be left out of the fun, I also participated in a bit of Mother's Day making over. Translation: my mom and I played beauty shop on the front porch. Front porch haircuts really are the best kind if you ask me. Thanks, mom. (And not just for the haircut.)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...