7/25/11

0 Too Hot To Blog

I wanted to blog tonight about our trip to our first ever Food Truck Rodeo last Friday, but alas, it's just too dang hot to blog. Why is it so hot, you wonder? Well, my A/C is out, and thankfully I was lucky enough to get a repairman to come look at it tonight. He just left, and it looks like I'll be getting a new unit this week (hopefully). Yes, renting is a beautiful thing on days like this (especially because my landlords are responsible and prone to fixing things quickly). And I'm just going to try to look at this as an opportunity to sweat out some toxins without having to exert too much energy. Zelda, well, she's just enjoying the ice cubes that I keep dropping into her water bowl. What is it with dogs and ice cubes anyway? 


As for the Food Truck Rodeo, I guess you'll just have to come back another time to get the scoop about about that.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...