2/14/12

0 Happy Valentine's Day!

Tod and I decided to skip the typical Valentine's Day candy, cards, and flowers this year because we think the two very special rings that are being engraved at the jewelry store right now more than satisfy our Valentine's Day responsibilities. Wouldn't you agree? 


Also, I don't think Tod wanted to compete with the amazing Valentine's Day gift his mom made me: my very own giant carton of her homemade pimento cheese! 




I apologize for the quality of the picture; I had to take it with my old school cell phone because I accidentally left my digital camera cable at Tod's house after our whirlwind weekend.


Oh, and the green stuff to the left of the pimento cheese: it's celery. Because everyone knows that dipping celery into pimento cheese turns pimento cheese into health food. Right?


Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...