3/7/12

1 I've been tagged!

My friend Meredith over at Meredith & Gwyneth, the New Yorkie, has tagged Moving Stuff Around, and we cannot wait to participate in 11 Questions!


But because life is a bit crazy right now, I'm going to have to share my 11 Answers on another day . . . another day very soon, hopefully.


For now, I'll leave you with this picture.




That's right, folks, there is such a thing as Tecate Light. Who knew? (I certainly didn't because I've never seen it in the stores, but sure enough, our in-room minibar in Mexico was stocked with it!) The real question here is why don't they sell it in the States? Or do they? I'd really like to get to the bottom of this one. (No pun intended.)


Okay, check back soon for my answers to 11 Questions! 

1 comments:

Meredith Krull said...

We can't wait! And take your time!
xoxo,
mk & Little G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...