6/6/12

2 Is There Anybody Out There?

No, the title of this post is not a tribute to the Pink Floyd hit. It's an honest to goodness question. I'm seriously wondering whether there's anybody out there after I so carelessly left y'all (all 15 of you--okay, maybe I'm overestimating a bit) hanging for so long. If there is anybody out there, won't you please forgive me? I promise I do have good excuses (lots of them, actually) for my absence. 

Like a wedding!
Picture courtesy of Toni Bouton Photography
And a honeymoon!


Armed with two point-and-shoots, as well as the fancy new camera my sister and brother-in-law gave us for our wedding (which we love!), we took a ridiculous number of pictures. 

On the train between Spiez and Interlaken, Switzerland.

Come to think of it, we took a ridiculous number of pictures of us taking pictures. We're just dorky like that.
At the top of Sacre Coeur in Paris.


Window shopping in Basel, Switzeland.
Riding bikes in Amsterdam. Yep, I'm that coordinated. Sometimes.

So is Tod.
On a canal boat in Bruges, Belgium.

All in all, it has been an amazing few months, and I guess the point of all of this is to say that although the blog has been on hold for a while, my life has not been. But I'm starting to miss this little blog. So take that and couple it with the ridiculous number of pictures I have on hand, and I guess there just might be more in store for you. That is, if there's anybody out there.

2 comments:

Nick Green said...

Still here! Never took you off my Google Reader; I've been waiting for the comeback.

And congratulations! Your honeymoon looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see some more pics.

-Brian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...