7/29/12

0 Olympic Fever

I don't know about y'all, but we definitely have Olympic Fever around here! Tod and I picked up take-out Friday night so we could stay in and watch the Opening Ceremony (which always reminds me how little I know about the rest of the world--I'd never even heard of at least five countries in the Parade of Nations). We've been loving the swimming and cycling, and yesterday, I even got sucked into the USA/Croatia women's basketball game. 


This afternoon I think we're going to try to tear ourselves away from the television so we can spend some quality time on the beach. I only wish I still had this awesome bathing suit (see below) so I could show my Olympic spirit on Sullivan's Island. (This suit was definitely one of my favorites. As for my sister's suit, I think it looks like something Jane Fonda would have loved, don't you? Gotta love the eighties!) 




Go Team USA!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...