10/17/12

0 Drop Cloth Flag

A giant bamboo flagpole lives beneath the beach house.

It's usually strapped to the wall of the undercroft so it's not used very often.

I'd forgotten it existed actually.

But my parents came up with a plan to put that flagpole to good use during the wedding weekend. To execute their plan, all they needed was a canvas drop cloth from Home Depot and a little bit of paint.

Of course I had no idea about their plan until I saw that awesome flag a' flying.

Luckily, the flag survived the storm. And Tod and I have actually flown it once or twice since that weekend. We laugh about how it's just our way making sure folks know when we're in residence, sort of Game-of-Thrones style, as if Pawleys is our kingdom.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...