10/30/12

30 Election Day Practice

There's a big election going down next Tuesday, and regardless of your politics, I hope you'll take the time to vote.

To help you get ready for next week's big election, I thought I'd throw a little election of my own, you know, so you can warm up your voting muscles by helping us decide a very important issue in our house.

You see, our Zelda, who can be terribly indecisive (which toy? whose lap?), simply cannot decide what she wants to be for Halloween. And yes, just like many little ones all across this country, she's got several options at the ready. 

So let's take a vote. (Leave your name--or some other way for me to identify you--and your vote in a comment by 5:00 p.m. on October 31 for a chance to win a $25 BP gift card. The winner will be chosen randomly using random.org. I will announce the winner tomorrow night and will ask the winner to email me his/her address. And yes, this is my first ever giveaway, but I'm just so thankful for those of you who have stuck with me for this 31-day series that I figure y'all should at least have the chance to be compensated for your time! Oh, and bonus question: what are you and/or your dog/child going to be for Halloween?)

Option A: Pumpkin


 Option B: Ram
 Option C: Bride
 Option D: Cocky
Okay, get voting!

30 comments:

* said...

Ram(ses).

Tod said...

Cocky, of course!

Unknown said...

The Ram, definitely. Cocky is of course a close second.

Mami2jcn said...

I vote for pumpkin! My poodle is a pumpkin this year.

Montgomery said...

A bride of course!!! (the ram is definitely a very close second!)

Anonymous said...

COCKY! I like the Ram a lot, too, but the pumpkin has to go (no orange during football season). Scott

Anonymous said...

She is not getting any younger - bride paws down.

Macky Dailey said...

Macky said...
Cocky!!! Or a bride.

dee said...

I have to vote for.......COCKY! (wonder why) But must admit all are tooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Ram!

Janice

Jennifer said...

Pumpkin! To match our baby!
-Jennifer McCoy from Tod's office

Mary Beth said...

The pumpkin! The bride is a close second! Weezie is jealous!

Spencer Compton said...

I like the fuzzy ram!!
Spencer Compton

Spencer Compton said...

I like the fuzzy ram!!
Spencer Compton

Anonymous said...

Cocky!

Kelley, Tod's work neighbor said...

I vote the pumpkin! It's adorable and will keep her warm with this cold weather!

Anonymous said...

Cocky. No doubt.
-Matt Sparrow

Emily Brown said...

Ram!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Ram!!! OMG it's adorable.

Cindi

Jennie said...

Pumpkin is cute but pumpkins are just too overdone so definitely Cocky, then the bride! She'll be adoreable in any costume. Nan, congrats on the 31 day blog!
Jennie

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Ram-she looks very fierce.

-Brian B.

DEE said...

DEE says HALLOWEENIES go as punkin's!!! Men may go as a ram; Ladies go as brides on a whim; everyone loves a COCKY trick-or-treater. I still vote for the pumpkin this evening.

Anonymous said...

Ramses the Ram, obviously. Zelda is clearly a tar heel! :)
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Ram.
Allison

Anonymous said...

B votes pumpkin (she is going to be the man with the yellow hat from Curious George)
Sis votes ram (she is a $100 bill)
Griff votes ram (he is Anakin Skywalker)
Ren votes Cocky (Curious George)
I vote ram (or as Sis first said, the yak!) (and I am going to be pregnant for Halloween)

Jay said...

I think Cocky matches her chicken legs the best. I like them all though.

Jay

ssmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ssmith said...

I have to go with Cocky, but my second choice would be the bride, of course!

MEM said...

We love the ram! Patty and Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cocky, of course!! Ted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...