7/10/13

0 Reflections

They say the first step to solving a problem is admitting that one exists.

I think one exists. 

Because if I'm armed with a camera and I see something reflective, then I pretty much cannot resist taking a picture. And I'm not just talking about mirrors here, although that is often the obvious choice. 

Here I am in our dining room, bringing a whole new view to our brass chandelier and popcorn ceilings.


And the rest of the pics are from our recent trip to New York. (When spring was sliding into summer--in other words, during my month-long break from the blog--Tod and I were lucky enough to spend a long weekend in the big city for his cousin's wedding; we had a blast.)











 Why I get such a kick out of reflections is anybody's guess.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...