8/20/13

0 The pillows

The pillows . . . are marvelous! (Check out my last post if you're clueless about the pillows of which I speak.) 

The pillows are actually for our guest room (they are standard sized), but because I couldn't wait to capture them on film, here they are sitting on our little red sofa. (Check out this post and this post if you don't know about the little little red sofa of which I speak.) 

Who knew you could have so much fun with $14.75 worth of fabric and trim from the mill? (I did.) 

And here's a close-up so you can appreciate the contrast between the fabrics I chose for the fronts and the backs and so you can see the jute-ish trim I chose in hopes of giving the pillows a more polished look. What do you think?

The best part: the pillows are entirely sewn in so they are reversible. I'm a total sucker for versatility.

Okay, and here you have a completely gratuitous picture of Heidi, who was curled up on the other end of the couch when I took the above pictures. Change isn't really one of her favorite things, but she's generally okay with a new pillow here and there. 

Sweet girl.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...