11/13/13

0 Under Construction

Our little townhouse is now under construction. 

Would you like to see some pictures? I know how fun before and afters are, but all I have today are before and durings, so I hope that will suffice for a while!

Before:


During:

Before:
 During:

No more coat closet hiding behind the front door!

And as for that skinny pantry that took up a surprising amount of space in the kitchen:

Well, no more of that either.


And finally, one of my favorite before and durings:

 No more pink bathroom!

We are having fun (mostly) choosing new fixtures and fittings, and we have learned so much during this process. As you can guess, it's all exciting and overwhelming, but at least I do have a good excuse for my absence from the blog.

Hopefully I'll be able to share some afters with you soon!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...