1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say?
2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)?
3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)? Killing Kennedy
4. What are your go-to comfort foods?
5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store? (If you don’t find either of those things annoying, first, you’re better than I am–although I’m sure I’ve been guilty of both at times–and second, what do you find annoying?)
People who don't use their blinkers
6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit?
New York City 2009
7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be?
Leonardo DiCaprio, Nina Simone, and Jimmy Fallon
8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be?
9. What are your favorite TV shows right now?
The Voice, Dancing With The Stars, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, House Hunters International
10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone?
11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self?
Don't sweat the small stuff, stay up late, and party
12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them?
Have another baby and yes
13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014?
Get back in shape