Thank you so much, Tom!
1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say?
2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)?
I grew up in London . . . I live in NYC now
3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)?
Introduction to Antiphilosophy by Boris Groys
4. What are your go-to comfort foods?
5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store? (If you don’t find either of those things annoying, first, you’re better than I am–although I’m sure I’ve been guilty of both at times–and second, what do you find annoying?)
People who don't use blinkers annoy me more
6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit?
I'd visit the 1964 New York World's Fair
7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be?
Ludwig Wittgenstein, Peyton Manning, and Larry David
8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be?
In the Palace of Versailles
9. What are your favorite TV shows right now?
10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone?
11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self?
Stop being so self-destructive.
12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them?
Eat healthier food and go to the gym. I failed to accomplish either.
13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014?
Eat healthier food and go to the gym.