12/16/13

0 Thirteen Questions: Debby

Roscoe says: "Life's better outdoors." 
What he means to say is: "Life's better with a tennis ball." 

On that note, many thanks to Debby for answering my questions!


1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say?
Sumter, SC


2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)?
Have been here for 33 1/2 years (if you can believe I'm that old!)


3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)?
Betrayal, a wonderful, mindless airplane read since the last time I flew; I started it and didn't look up (or finish it) until I was safely on the ground again.



4. What are your go-to comfort foods?
Pasta of any kind


5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store?  (If you don’t find either of those things annoying, first, you’re better than I am–although I’m sure I’ve been guilty of both at times–and second, what do you find annoying?)  
That would be cell phone users, especially those with the ear piece who walk up and down the aisle of the grocery store carrying on a conversation and I pass them about 3 times before I realize they're not talking to me!!


6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit?  
Back to the 1950's to St. Matthews, when and where times were simple and life was sweet and innocent.

7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be? 

I would have to expand the guest list to 4: Jack and Myrt Ford (my parents) and Bud and Hade Alexander.

8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be? 
In Elloree at our house.


9. What are your favorite TV shows right now?
Days of our Lives, Big Bang, The Voice, and Nashville


10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone? 
Yesterday and I think it's dead now.


11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self? 
Party on!


12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them?
Nope because I didn't make any.


13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014?
To become a better wife and person. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...