Okay, thirteen more answers!
But first, this seemed like a good Sunday morning photo.
She's not really much of a boat dog; she just thinks she is.
Now for the main event. Many thanks to Dee for answering my questions!
1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say? In SC, I say Sumter. Outside of SC, South Carolina (proudly).
2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)? In SC, all but 2 1/2 yrs.
3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)? Just finished The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas. Started The Monuments Men.
4. What are your go-to comfort foods? Burger and fries
5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store? (If you don’t find either of those things annoying, first, you’re better than I am–although I’m sure I’ve been guilty of both at times–and second, what do you find annoying?) close call. Maybe lean towards no blinker.
6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit? The South, late 1770's- early 1800's.
7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be? Jesus, Benjamin Franklin, and Marcus Lattimore.
8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be? My house (catered)
9. What are your favorite TV shows right now? Big Bang, Project Runway
10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone? This is unusual, but it's only been about 30 minutes.
11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self? Don't make hasty decisions, a messy house is not a big deal and save, save, save! Value experiences over possessions.
12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them? Didn't make resolutions. Don't believe In them. They just add pressure and are a source of disappointment.
13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014? Because it is a big birthday year, I want to experience at least one new thing every month (thanks, Nan). Give to others.