And now here are some more answers. Thanks for helping me, Montgomery!
1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say? South Carolina (near Columbia in a town called Sumter)
2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)? 24 years
3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)? Prince of Tides but haven't had much time to lately because of work
4. What are your go-to comfort foods? Ice cream, Chipotle, fried chicken and rice with milk gravy, anything Italian
5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store? (If you don’t find either of those things annoying, first, you’re better than I am–although I’m sure I’ve been guilty of both at times–and second, what do you find annoying?) Cell phones for sure (I may have been guilty of forgetting my blinker a time or two). People who are rude to waiters and to check out people really annoy me.
6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit? Hmm... Not really sure. Maybe the 1950's
7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be? My grandmother, Kate Middleton, and Blake Shelton (random but he seems like he would be fun)
8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be? In Tuscany at a beautiful vineyard with a family style Italian meal and plenty of wine (and cheese and honey too!)
9. What are your favorite TV shows right now? New Girl, Homeland, Big Bang Theory, Nashville (of course), Modern Family
10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone? 5 minutes
11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self? Have fun! Don't worry about getting in trouble
12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them? Nope, none. I'm sure something about losing weight but oh well on that one.
13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014? I'm not very good at keeping them so don't often make them. I'm sure losing weight again. I would like to say travel more too. We'll see!