Don't get too excited, but I've got some more answers for you, thanks to my friend Will.
But again, because posts without pictures are sort of boring, I'll start with a sweet picture of Zelda, who--just like the baby/dog she is--tends to let long car rides lull her to sleep, especially after a long weekend with her uncles, Roscoe and Scooter.
Okay, back to the questions and answers:
1. When someone asks you where you’re from, what do you say? Charleston, SC
2. How long did you live there (or do you still live there)? ages 1-17, 23-24, 30-present
3. Which book or books are you reading right now (or what’s the last book you read)? American Caesar by William Manchester
4. What are your go-to comfort foods? Grace's chocolate chip cookies
5. Who annoys you more: people who don’t use their blinkers or people who talk on the cell phone while checking out at the grocery store? cell phone users
6. If you could travel in time, either forwards or backwards, and in place, what time and place would you visit? Victorian England
7. Along those imaginary lines (although I’m sort of convinced that time travel is possible even though we don’t yet know how), if you could attend a dinner party with your family and friends and three totally random people–living or dead, famous or not–who would those three people be? Abraham Lincoln, Jon Stewart, Winston Churchill
8. And where would this imaginary dinner party be? Neuschwanstein Castle
9. What are your favorite TV shows right now? Big Bang Theory & Top Gear (UK)
10. How long has it been since you last looked at your cell phone? 30 minutes
11. What advice, if any, would you give to your twenty-year-old self? take a year after college and do something you'll never get a chance to do again
12. If you previously set goals or made resolutions for 2013, what were they and did you accomplish them? play more music. yes.
13. What goals or resolutions, if any, do you have for 2014? play even more music.