2/22/14

0 A very good place

It's been such a long time since my last post that I've pretty much forgotten how to blog. And so much has happened since my last post that I don't know where to begin. 

Julie Andrews would tell me to start at the very beginning. 

Because it's a very good place to start.

She's right, of course, but sometimes the middle is a good place to start, too.

The Middle East, that is. 

At least I think it's a good place to start when you've just spent two weeks there.

But you have no idea what I'm talking about because I haven't blogged in so long.

Well, the short story version: Tod and I moved into our new digs the first week of January. (Yay!) 

Translation: we spent an entire day picking things up and putting them down and ended up with something that looked like this. Because nothing says welcome to your new house quite like that giant mess. 


Can you spot Heidi and Tod? At least we could pick up the season premiere of Downton with our antenna.


We did not have much time to unpack because a few days after we moved, we picked up and flew to the Middle East for two weeks. 

Not really the best timing, but definitely the best time.   

So of course I've got lots to show and tell about it all, but since I'm out of blogging shape, I'm going to start slowly. I took SO MANY pictures on our trip--an absurd amount really--and I've got lots of house-related before-and-afters, but for today I think I'll leave you with a picture of my mother-in-law kissing a camel. His name was Mike, and he could stand to see a dentist.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...